M(ind)B(ody)S(pirit) IMAGERY® Workshop
with RAluca Heim, MSc, CHt
6 Online sessions on February 2, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14 at 5 pm PST
With a Bachelor Degree in Psychology and a Masters Degree in Communication and Human Resources (MSHR), RAluca has worked as a psychologist and hypnotherapist in diverse business environments for more than 15 years. She has extensive experience facilitating workshops, webinars, retreats and conferences for individuals and businesses in Romania and the United States.
Utilizing interactive methods to support people to reach their goals and transform their lives, RAluca teaches proven mental imagery and visualization techniques for personal development, healing, and self-knowledge.
WHAT IS IMAGERY?
Imagery is the mind speaking to us in pictures. It is a language. A picture language rather than a word language, imagery conveys the higher wisdom of our minds and longing of our hearts. It is also how the mind speaks or instructs the body, so it’s a natural healing modality.
The imaginal experience comprises what we see, sense, feel, hear and know. In sum, Imagery is the natural and true language of our inner life.
It is a unique process in that it is independent of any external influence or intervention, and at the same instant is naturally integrated with our physical functioning as a biological-mental unity, a wholeness that is naturally healing for us.
Imagery brings together the five most significant facets of our life:
BENEFITS OF THE MBS IMAGERY® WORKSHOP
MBS IMAGERY® is a guide that enables you to unite the spirit and the body-mind to heal ourselves of various illnesses and of attitudes detrimental to your health and to maintain wellness.
You will learn effective techniques for healing and numerous imagery exercises that are bridges between the spirit and the body-mind. Through this method of using your imagination, self knowledge and self understanding are quickly and profoundly realized, as is the healing. The power of mental imagery is unparalleled in our world. Imagery is a mental process that shows us new ways to approach life and life's problems:
- Reestablish meaningful relationships,
- Change destructive habits,
- Open up avenues of creative power,
- Access inner reservoirs of power that are the life force for our collective good.
- Each session will last between 90 min – 120 min
- Sessions will start at 5 pm PST
- Sessions will be recorded for later viewing
Session 1 ~ February 2 ~ 5:00 pm PST
The importance of thoughts (mind) – emotions (soul) – sensations (body) in the process of healing. How we become aware of the thoughts, emotions and sensations - especially in high emotional situations.
Session 2 ~ February 5 ~ 5:00 pm PST
THE 7 KEYS TO HEALING
- Faith / Trust
- Letting go
Session 3 ~ February 7 ~ 5:00 pm PST
- What is Imagery and the role of the invisible reality in health and how it functions in your life through its main invisible function – the mind.
- 12 Paths to Life (Vertical Causality) vs 12 Paths to Death (Horizontal Causality)
- Discover and understand “The chart of yourself”
- “Door of truth” - know the truth about yourself and unlock the negative energy suppressed in the cell memory, restoring the natural flow of life energy, which is immediately translated into health and peace of mind.
Session 4 ~ February 9 ~ 5:00 pm PST
- Body Imagery Exercises. The 6 Healing Sounds is a breathing technique devised by the ancient Chinese to improve health and promote healing and longevity.
- We will work on the five major organs - heart, liver, spleen, lung and kidney. Each organ was assigned an element (fire, earth, metal, water or wood). Every organ also has an associated sound to which the organ resonates. By using the associated sound, stale congested qi can be expelled from the affected organ and be replaced with fresh clear qi.
Session 5 ~ February 12 ~ 5:00 pm PST
- Imagery techniques to work with the 4 major emotions that disrupt our balance – anger, fear, shame, guilt.
- Imagery Exercises to improve and maintain a high Self-esteem. Self esteem is the degree to which we feel confident, consider ourselves valuable, and respect ourselves, and this greatly affects our well-being.
Session 6 ~ February 14 ~ 5:00 pm PST
After clearing your emotional baggage the only things holding you back are your inner conflicts that prevent you from taking action. Today, you’ll uncover beliefs that limit your life. Experience global change by replacing limiting beliefs with empowering ones that drive you towards the results you want.